In this one-hour module on COVID -19, learners can learn about the disease caused by SARS Coronavirus – 2. It’s associated symptoms, preventive and precautionary measures that need to be followed, both in worksite and their home, to fight against the pandemic.
- What is COVID-19?
- Recognize risk factors and how to mitigate them
- Symptoms of the disease
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazard Prevention
- Myths and misconceptions of Covid-19
- Hand Hygiene
- Respiratory Hygiene
- Social distancing
- Who are the High-risk groups?
- Control and Prevention measures for High-risk, Medium-risk and Low-risk category
- Personal protective equipment
- Preparing workplaces for COVID -19
- Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
- Employer’s and employee’s role
- General Precautions for Construction Workers
- Workplace controls
- Safe work practices
The information is explained through interactive scenario-based learning, animations, case studies and various activities for better understanding.